If the IRS notified you of an audit, what would be the first thing you would do? Our guess is that you would find an experienced tax attorney to represent your best interest to save you the most amount of money possible. Walking into a new home sales center without an experienced Realtor is like walking in to court to defend yourself against the IRS. Not a good move for your bank account.
The Good News!
You have the opportunity to be represented by an experienced agent at no cost to you! No brainer, Right?
The catch is that we have to be with you on your first visit to the Sanctuary sales center in Desert Ridge to sign you in. Why? The builder has hired sales people waiting for you to come through the door kinda like car dealerships have sales people flocking to you as soon as you step on their lot.
When we sign you in with the builder, we take all that pressure off of you by notifying them that you have someone looking out for your best interest. If you sign in alone… They got you!
Here Is What You Get
6 Great Reasons why you should bring Eric and Linda to the sales center on your first visit to Sanctuary Desert Ridge.
- The Sanctuary sales staff represents the builder’s best interest only. You need us to look after your best interest.
- The builder uses their own contract written by their lawyers to protect them. We are familiar with their contract and what it means to you.
- You will have skilled negotiators helping you get the best terms possible from the builder.
- You will have an experienced agent guiding you through the Do’s and Don’t when purchasing a new home.
- Have a home to sell? We have a special program for our clients that purchase a home in Sanctuary Desert Ridge to save you thousands of dollars on the sale of your current home.
- You will have agents that know and live in the area to provide you valuable information on the Desert Ridge lifestyle.